THIS WEEK AT CHRIST THE KING LUTHERAN CHURCH
COVID19 UPDATE -- Due to the Corona Virus 19, CtK's Council and staff have suspended all activities in the church facility until further notice. Most meetings and studies are still happening online.
For more information please contact the church office (406-577-2382).
“FLATTENING THE CURVE” To protect the most vulnerable among us, we will share the peace of the Lord “hands free” and refrain from passing the offering plates. Please place your offering in the plate by the baptismal font as you enter or leave the sanctuary. Thank you for your generous support of God’s work in and through CtK.
CHOIR Love to sing? Join the CtK choir. Rehearsals Wednesdays, 7:15pm during Lent. Questions? Contact Kris Olsen, 589-9050.
GIVE BY TEXT Enter the amount you wish to give and text to 406-510-0929. Follow the registration instructions. You will receive a verification text as well as a receipt via email. Questions? Contact the church office for information about giving electronically.
GIVING ELECTRONICALLY If "giving by text" is not your thing, you can also give an online donation via our "GIVE" button on the HOME page of this website. Just click on "GIVE" and follow the instructions. Gifts can be one time, or recurring. You can also give a little extra to cover the processing fees (not required...).
SUNDAY SCHOOL Pre-K-12th grade: classes 9:00am, gather in sanctuary.
ADULT FORUM Sundays, 9:00-9:50am.
VBS 2020: Save the date! August 17th-21st.
JOIN A BIBLE STUDY OR SMALL GROUP (call for more info on groups, 577-2382)
* Tuesday Groups: 12:00pm, Men’s Book Study (SH); Women’s Book Study (L) (will begin again after COVID19 is over)
* Youth Group, Wednesdays, 6:00-8:00pm (JP Carlson, 577-2382) During the season of Lent, the Youth Group members are encouraged to attend soup supper (6pm) and Midweek Worship service (6:30pm)
* Lutheran Campus Ministry Desserts and Devotions 8:15pm Wednesdays, Christus Collegium (714 S. 8th Ave.)
* Monthly Book Group, 7:00pm, CtK library (Pr. Lindean, 577-2382)
* “EAT”: Young Adult Spiritual Formation, every other Thursday, 7:00pm (Carlson res.) (JP Carlson, 577-2382)
* Prayer Shawl Ministry, 1st Thursday, 9:00am; 2nd Thursday, 7:00pm (Rosauers’ Deli) (Jeanette Hughes, 570-7368)
* Friday Small Group, 7:00am, every other Friday (Clark’s Fork, N. 19th Ave.) (Pastor Lindean, 577-2382) Meeting via ZOOM
* MSU Faculty/Staff Book Group, Fridays, 12:00pm (Kristin Harney, 548-8336)
* Saturday Bible Studies Men’s: 7:00am (ZOOM meeting) (Dave Hughes, 595-3381); Women’s: 8:00am (New Day Bakery, 122 E. Main St., Belgrade (Roxanne Hoblitt, 539-1189)
* CtK Quilters 1st & 3rd Fridays/Saturdays, 9:30am-12:30pm (Upper Room) No experience necessary! (Sherry Suta, 587-2352 for info.)
If you don’t see a group you are interested in or a time you are available to participate, please call the church office and let’s talk about other possibilities! 577-2382.
LUTHERAN WORLD RELIEF PERSONAL CARE KITS The things included in these kits provide much needed self-care, critical germ fighting, and the chance to regain dignity amidst situation of fear and uncertainty. Pick up a information sheet to pack a complete kit, or bring one item per week: Next week, Bath size bars of soap, any brand, original wrapping. Each kit gets 2-3, (8-9oz).
COVID-19 Updates on CtK activities will be posted on our website, ctkbozeman.org. If you are sick stay home! If you have questions contact Pr. Lindean, firstname.lastname@example.org, church office, 577-2382.