THIS WEEK AT CHRIST THE KING LUTHERAN CHURCH
Thursday, May 2nd
6:00-8:00pm Sale Prep
7:00pm EAT @ Carlsons
7:00pm Al-Anon (SH)
Friday, May 3rd
7:00am Small Group @ Clark’s Fork
6:00-8:00pm Sale Prep
Saturday, May 4th
7:00am Men’s Study @ Perkins (W. Main)
8:00am Women’s Study @ New Day Bakery (122 E. Main St., Belgrade)
8:00am-12:00pm Rummage Sale (SH)
Sunday, May 5th
9:00am Adult Forum/Sunday School
5:30-6:30pm Family Promise volunteer training
MSU FINALS WEEK BAGS MSU students and faculty are invited to pick up a “goodie bag” on their way out of worship today to help you through finals week!
GRADUATION RECOGNITION on May 19th we celebrate the high school graduations of Frank Harney, Ella Johnson, Garrett McCauley, and Maya Moody.
CHOIR REHEARSAL The Choir rehearses Wednesdays, 6:00pm. All people (high school age and older) with a love of singing are welcome and encouraged to join the choir. Can’t make it Wednesdays? Talk with Kris Olsen, CtK Choir Director.
TEXT TO GIVE Enter the amount you wish to give and text to 406-510-0929. Follow the registration instructions. You will receive a verification text as well as a receipt via email. Questions? Contact Dawn in the church office. Giving by credit card is also available. Look for a Council member in the church office after worship to give with a card.
TAIZE PRAYER May 13th, 7:00pm at St. James Episcopal Church. All are welcome at this ecumenical prayer service.
ADULT FORUM Sundays, 9:00-9:45am In May, JP Carlson leads a three week series on the Parables of Jesus. Come, grab a cup of coffee and join in the conversation.
YOUTH GROUP WEDNESDAYS (Grades 6-12) Dinner at 6:00pm, 6:30-8:00pm games, activities and study.
NEW MEMBER CLASS Are you interested in learning more about CtK or the Lutheran tradition of the Christian church? Want to join CtK? Please come to the New Member Class Sunday, May 19th, 4:00-7:00pm (dinner will be served, child care provided if needed). Please talk to Pr. Lindean if you wish to attend, 587-4131. New members will be received during worship on June 9th.
WOMEN’S ECUMENICAL BIBLE STUDY (WEBS) CtK is hosting WEBS Mondays, 9:30-11:00am, April 29th-May 20th, Compassionate Action and Contemplative Prayer. WEBS is open to all women in the community. Please pre-register by contacting Nancy Hopkins, 581-0271, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN A BIBLE STUDY OR SMALL GROUP (call for more info on groups)
* Tuesday Nooners: Gospel Study, 12:00pm (L); Book Study, 12:00pm (SH)
* MSU Faculty/Staff Book Group, Tuesdays, 12:00pm (Ian Anderson, 580-5071)
* Youth Group, Wednesdays, 6:00pm dinner; (JP Carlson, 587-4131)
* Book Group Wednesdays, 7:00pm, CtK library (Pr. Lindean, 587-4131)
* Lutheran Campus Ministry MSU Students Desserts & Devotions Wednesdays, 8:00pm, Christus Collegium (714 S. 8th, Pr. Kathie, 406-890-1299)
* “EAT”: Young Adult Spiritual Formation, every other Thursday, 7:00pm (JP Carlson) (next 5/16)
* Prayer Shawl Ministry, 1st Thursday, 9:00am; 2nd Thursday, 7:00pm (Rosauers’ Deli) (Jeanette Hughes, 570-7368)
* Friday Small Group, 7:00am, every other Friday (Clark’s Fork, N. 19th Ave.) (Pastor Lindean, 587-4131)
* Saturday Bible Studies Men’s: 7:00am (Perkins) (Dave Hughes, 595-3381); Women’s: 8:00am (New Day Bakery, 122 E. Main St., Belgrade (Roxanne Hoblitt, 539-1189)
* CtK Quilters 1st & 3rd Saturdays, 9:30am-12:30pm (Upper Room) (Sherry Suta, 587-2352 for info.)
If you don’t see a group you are interested in or a time you are available to participate, please call the church office and let’s talk about other possibilities! 587-4131.
“GIFT CARDS MAY” bring GROCERY STORE AND GAS STATION gift cards for the Bozeman High School Shelf. Monetary donations are also welcome. Mark check memo: BHS Shelf.
FAMILY PROMISE VOLUNTEER TRAINING will be offered Sunday, May 5th from 5:30-6:30pm. Please RSVP to Lucy Peterson, 580-8866 for location and information. CtK will host Family Promise June 23rd-July 7th. Sign ups will be posted May 19th.
MEAL TRAINS FOR CTK MEMBERS Provide food for the Gaub family for the next couple of months while Carolyn undergoes treatment. Link: mealtrain.com/w376k1. Provide food for the Olsen family while Allison is on bed rest before baby arrives. Link: mealtrain.com/gwqrr3.
SPRING CLEAN UP DAY May 19th, after worship. Help clean up the CtK grounds and facility. All helpers welcome. Lunch will be served.
CHRISTIKON WORK WEEKEND FREE May 24th-27th help get camp ready for the summer and spend a free weekend at Christikon. Register at www.christikon.org.