THIS WEEK AT CHRIST THE KING LUTHERAN CHURCH
COVID-19 UPDATE -- Updates on CtK activities will be posted on this website. If you are sick, stay home! If you have questions contact Pastor Lindean, email@example.com, or call the church office (406-577-2383). Masks are required at all CtK events.
Annual Meeting of the Congregation
Sunday, January 31, 2021 -- 11:00am (via Zoom)
Council Forum -- Spending Plan January 24, 9:00am and January 27, 7:00pm
ONLINE WORSHIP Due to increasing case numbers in Gallatin Valley CtK services will be online only until further notice.
CHECK IN AND PRAYER Wednesday mornings, 8:00am on Zoom. Gather with fellow Christians to support one another and pray together. The Zoom link is included in the weekly update.
GIVING OPTIONS: Check: By mail. Text: Enter the amount you wish to give and text to 406-510-0929. Follow the registration instructions. You will receive a verification text as well as a receipt via email. Online: ctkbozeman.org, HOME page click GIVE button. Automatic giving: Contact the church office to set up monthly, weekly, bi-weekly giving through automatic withdrawals or on a credit card.
ADULT FORUM Council discussion of 2021 Spending Plan, January 24th, 9:00am; January 27th, 7:00pm.
YOUTH GROUP 6-12th Grade: Wednesdays, 6:00pm In Person and via Zoom (TBA)
SUNDAY SCHOOL Pre-K-12th grade: Download the curriculum, www.ctkbozeman.org/Children-Youth-Family.
EAT: Young Adult Spiritual Formation Tuesdays, 7:00pm. Questions? Talk to JP Carlson, 577-2382. This group meets every other Tuesday. Next January 26th via Zoom.
JOIN A BIBLE STUDY OR SMALL GROUP (call for more info on groups, 577-2382; those groups not meeting now have “TBA” listed as their next meeting time, below)
* Women’s Gather Study, 1:15pm Third Monday every month (Zoom) Jeanette Hughes will send the Zoom link. Magazines available in office. Next 1/18/21
* Tuesday Book Studies: 12:00pm, Men’s (Zoom); Women’s (TBA)
* Youth Group, Wednesdays, (Zoom), (JP Carlson, 577-2382)
* Lutheran Campus Ministry Christus Collegium (714 S. 8th Ave., 586-3172) Wednesdays, will resume next semester
* “EAT”: Young Adult Spiritual Formation, 7:00pm every other Tuesday, next 1/26 (Zoom) (JP Carlson, 577-2382)
* Prayer Shawl Ministry, (Jeanette Hughes, 570-7368) TBA
* Dwell in the Word Thursdays, January 14, 21, 28, February 4, 11 and 18, 6:30am and/or 9:30pm
* Friday Small Group, 7:00am, every other Friday (Zoom) (Pastor Lindean, 577-2382) Next 1/22/21
* MSU Faculty/Staff Book Group, (Kristin Harney, 548-8336) (TBA)
* Saturday Bible Studies Men’s: 7:30am (SH or Zoom) (Dave Hughes, 595-3381); Women’s: 8:00am (Zoom) (Roxanne Hoblitt, 539-1189)
* CtK Quilters 9:30am Fridays (all skill levels welcome)
If you don’t see a group you are interested in or a time you are available to participate, please call the church office and let’s talk about other possibilities! 577-2382.
VIDEO RECORDINGS WANTED The Worship & Arts Team is seeking recorded videos of the scripture readings, Nicene Creed, sharing of the peace, mission statement, special music (vocal or instrumental) to involve more individuals and families in the worship service on Sunday mornings. Want to make a video? Contact CtK’s media coordinator, Tana Malmo, firstname.lastname@example.org, for specific recordings needed. Questions? Call the church office, 577-2382.
NOMINATING COMMITTEE is seeking nominations for Congregation Council and other leadership positions. To nominate yourself or another CtK member, contact committee chairperson Laura Holte, email@example.com or Marc Beck, Ric Rasmussen, Wes Schon, or Megan Vincent.