The CtK-MSU Student Music Coordinator cooperates with pastors, worship accompanist, choir director, administrative assistant, and Worship and Arts team to “make music happen” at a minimum of two worship services per month during the MSU semester calendar. To read more about this position and to apply, please click on the link below:
Schedule: Nursery hours are Sunday mornings from 8:45am-11:30am, and Wednesday
evenings during Advent and Lent from 6:45-8:00pm, with occasional additions depending on the congregation’s schedule.
Compensation: This position is classified as hourly under the employment laws of the state of Montana.
The Nursery Attendant:
• Is courteous, friendly, warm and welcoming.
• Cares for and supervises all children checked into the nursery. Should there be too many children for one person to handle, the nursery attendant will ask the ushers or greeters for assistance.
• NEVER leaves children unattended.
• Makes use of age-appropriate songs, games and toys to begin the Christian Education of young children (training provided).
• Wears a nametag.
• Identifies him/herself to parents.
• Checks children in and out of the nursery.
• Has parents fill out nametags for the children and has first time visitors fill out the appropriate information on the forms located in the Nursery Binder. This helps identify children and parents, as well as any special needs (allergies, etc.) and is necessary only once per child per year, as all information is kept in the Nursery Binder.
• Fills out the time card/comment card each week and leaves it in the Nursery Binder for the Office Manager.
• Knows where the drinking fountain, bathrooms, fire extinguishers, sanctuary, cry room, etc. are located.
• Puts all nursery supplies away at the end of each shift.
• Lets the Office Manager know at least three days ahead of any necessary absence so that a substitute can be found.
Application: Persons interested in this position should contact Dawn Byrd in the church office for an application, at 577-2382, firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the church office at 4383 Durston Road, Bozeman. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
For insurance purposes, three references and permission to conduct a background check
are required as part of an application.
Christ the King Lutheran Church is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, CtKLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.